Twos helps you stay organized, remember more, and be productive with an all-in-one system for writing "things" down.
- Exciting ideas
- Important tasks
- Upcoming events
- People's names
- And more
You may be wondering, "What's with the quotations around 'Things'?"
"Things" are the individual pieces of information you write down in Twos that make it quick, easy, and organized.
"Things" can be:
- And more
"Things" are easily captured, reordered, moved, and shared.
Your "Things" are organized in one of two places:
1. Quickly capture "Things" on a Day (like a fresh page in a notebook)
2. Create a custom List for related "Things."
Twos is free to use and accessible on any device at WriteThingsDown.com
Some of our users' favorite features are:
- Unfinished to-dos roll over each Day
- Set reminders with auto-date detection
- Capture "Things" offline or in airplane mode (no wifi support)
- Create meeting notes for calendar events with one tap
- Customize your colors and theme
- Nested Lists for additional organization
- Collaborate with friends, family, and colleagues
- Connect any calendar to remember events
- Drag and drop to reorder "Things"
- Swipe right to complete "Things"
- Confetti when you get "Things" done
- Move "Things" to organize them on a different Day/List
- Publicly share Lists to as links or to Twos World
Plus, as a team of two, we love hearing your ideas for new features, user settings, and overall experience.
More details below on how to get in touch with us.
Twos is great for:
- Daily affirmations
- Habit tracking
- Favorite quotes
- Grocery Lists
- Family recipes
- Movie recommendations
- To-do Lists
- Stand-up jokes
- Vacation itineraries
- Yearly goals
- Wedding anniversaries
- Project deadlines
Twos is the best alternative to apps like Tana, Notion, TickTick, Things3, Mem, Noteplan, Capacities, Workflowy, Reflect, Superlist, Obsidian, Roam, Bear, Todoist, and Evernote, while being as simple as using sticky notes or bullet journaling.
For questions, feedback, and suggestions, we're quick to respond to emails at hi@TwosApp.com.
You can join our Discord Community which is at the bottom of our website: TwosApp.com/home.